The TRAIN LIKE A PROFESSIONAL COURSE provides any young player that is committed to improving the chance to train at a professional level. PREMIER SKILLS aims to develop individualistic, skilful players with outstanding game understanding.
• Staying with the ball
• Combining individualism with team mates
• Understanding and exploiting time and space
• Passing and receiving Passing qualities
• First touch and movement variation
COURSE 2: PAKURANGA - July 2017
Dates: Tuesday 18th - Thursday 20th July 2017
Venue: William Green Domain, Corner of Bucklands Beach Rd & Pakuranga Highway, Highland Park, Auckland.
• Open to players aged 7-14
• Course will run from 9am to 3pm each day
This course is open to any young player who has the enthusiasm and will to improve their game. PREMIER SKILLS are committed to developing any young player through the Practice Play programme and can work with players of any level.